Here's what the guidebooks have to say about us...
Guide du Routard
“ This popular French guidebook is great for backpackers and those seeking reasonably priced hotels and hostels. in We have appeared and been starred in this guidebook each year since we opened. ”
“ An ideal place to base yourself, Montmartre is fairly self-contained- it has plenty in the way of sights, cuisine, shopping and entertainment. ”
“ Montmartre Area -Lively, un-touristy base of the hill, great for young and budget travellers.
Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel -Hostel-like-hotel, free breakfast, kitchen facilities, rates per person. ”
Here's what our clients have to say...
- Sydney C. ( Canada ) :
- This was my second stay at Plug Inn do it is definitely a good hostel! Good value for your money, the breakfast included is better then most! Great location in Paris! Would stay a third time
- Laura B. ( England ) :
- Excellent hostel, well definitely return there later in the year. Great staff, clean rooms cleaned daily, filling breakfast! Highly reccomend staying there. It's in a great location too.
- Parra V. ( Argentina ) :
- Excelente el lugar, la ubicación y el ambiente muy bueno.
- Luis T. ( Germany ) :
- Fantastic location right in the mittle of Montmartre. A lot of bars right out of the door. Brand new, Super clean bathrooms. 2 Minutes walk from the next Metro station. Good place to be!
- Shelby K. ( American Samoa ) :
- Really good location, the area is really nice and there many small shops and cafes to explore,and it is also only about a 5 min. walk from a metro station. This hostel offers a good breakfast to start your day. The staff were alright,they weren't super cheerful, but they did their job. Wifi was limited in the rooms, but they have computers you can use in the lobby. Overall I would recommend this hostel, and I would definitely stay in it again.
- Jeibei F. ( China ) :
- Very clean and very good breakfast!!! will choose plugin again if to be paris again.
- Jephthah T. ( Singapore ) :
- Great location right between two metro stops. The staff are all really friendly and helpful. There is a functioning kitchen to use and lots of local grocery shops nearby. The hostel is really near some major tourist attractions and lots of nice shops and cafes. The rooms were clean and towels are provided. Overall a very good experience.
- Andresa B. ( Brazil ) :
- The hostel was pretty nice and really close from Blanche subway station! The rooms were small, but it´s ok if you´re just there to sleep and leave your stuff while you´re walking around the city.
- Laila M. ( Switzerland ) :
- Very good hostel. Location is very nice. There are a lot of coffees in that area. In about 20 minutes you're at the louvre or you can the metro which is about 3 minutes from the hostel. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help if you have a problem. The rooms are small but that's not that of a big deal. I would stay at this hostel again if i visit paris again. We loved it.
- Eric ( France ) :
- Amazing Place!!!